Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fatty McFatfat


The video above is by Jamie Oliver, a British chef who has a reality show about something, I assume cooking. He spoke at a TED conference about why you as an American, are an asshole and I 100% agree with his assessment. (I may have paraphrased...)

I really want to bloviate about how much I agree with his message, but I feel I wouldn't do him justice and will let his 18 minutes speak for themselves. I just find it ironic that half our country gets their panties in a bunch about providing "universal health care" (which we didn't FYI, we just forced insurance companies to insure more people and created a tax on the uninsured) but when faced with the facts about our own fat asses, we seem to do little more than shrug our shoulders.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment